Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Ten Laughs: Valentine's Edition

Happy Pancake Day, y'all! We hope your Shrove Tuesday was as yummy and carborific as ours was. Since pancakes don't particularly induce laughter, however, we've decided that this week's Laughs should have a Valentine's theme...hope you enjoy!

XD

We Do Love Our Steak

But the very next day you gave it away....

A Valentine's Day Message From Sweet Brown - BuzzFeed Mobile

Haha

be mein | Tumblr

:)

D'awww...

I'd be flattered to receive this!

You're welcome

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ali and Vicky!
    I just nominated you for the 'Liebster Award'.
    Check it out on my last blog post!! :D

    xx, A!
    glimpsesofa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!! When you get the chance to write the post, comment me back so I'll that back to you on my post! :D

      Delete
  2. Hahha! I was laughing! Thank you by the way for visiting my blog dearies!

    Vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete