Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Floral Farewell

Well, first of all, let me apologize for the bad quality of these photos -- I guess having a photo shoot at night wasn't the greatest idea. The darkness just seems to creep up so quickly these evenings! I always have slightly mixed feelings this time of year (and I say slightly because fall is my favourite season), but there's something about summer coming to a close that's bittersweet. And for me, it always ensues a slight panic as I try to cram in as many wears of my bright, summer-only clothes -- like this skirt -- before packing them away for 6 months.




Shirt - Forever 21
Skirt - Banana Republic
Bag - Kate Spade
Ring - Aldo
Tights - DIM
Shoes - J. Crew
Lipstick - Schiap, NARS

1 comment:

  1. Beauty! Love that skirt!



    God bless,
    Xo, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete