Wednesday, December 3, 2014

10 Items: Sparkle

I love, love, love anything sparkly -- it's just so fun, so festive, so decadent. While it's obviously a style well suited to parties/nighttime, I equally love the look of a sequinned piece casually worn with low-key basics for day (think sparkly trousers with an oversized sweatshirt, or a glittery top with boyfriend jeans). 

What's your favourite way to wear sparkle?!

10 Items: Sparkle
1. BCBG Dress / 2. H&M Jacket / 3. River Island Skirt  / 4. Alice + Olivia Jacket  / 5. New Look Shorts 
6. Calypso St. Barth Top / 7. Case-Mate iPhone Case / 8. H&M Dress / 9. BCBG Leggings / 10. Anya Hindmarch Clutch

4 comments:

  1. Great choices!

    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all of these pieces! That BCBG dress is beautiful! I love the Alice + Olivia jacket too! Sparkles are so in right now and I need to get on it!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great! I love my Christmas sparkle too! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  4. H and M dress looks fab.

    http://www.trendin.com/gosf/gosf-2014

    ReplyDelete