Wednesday, April 22, 2015

10 Items Inspired by Pantone's Spring 2015 Colour Report

As you may have guessed by now, I'm pretty much obsessed with colour and I always look forward to seeing which shades Pantone select for each new season. Which of these hot hues are you most drawn towards?! I'm loving the retro vibe of Lucite Green myself, and I think Toasted Almond may just be my new favourite neutral.

http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/n-zfvgw8/3ynyz/product_images/uploaded_images/pantone-spring-2015.jp
g

pantone s/s 151. Oscar de La Renta shirt / 2. Dorothy Perkins bikini / 3. Dorothy Perkins cardigan / 4. Roksanda culottes / 5. Miss Selfridge skirt / 6. Choies skirt / 7. Victoria Beckham tote / 8. Valentino dress / 9. Charlotte Russe hat / 10. Mango coat 

1 comment:

  1. Ayesha.B successfully surprising you with these stunning outfits. A perfect combination of precision and delicacy. If you need to make a statement on every event, you need to buy this one. A perfect addition for your wardrobe this season. You dont want to think, you just want to BUY Ayesha.b

    ReplyDelete