Thursday, November 28, 2013

Embellishment

I've gotta say, I'm a big fan of the whole embellished-sweater trend that's going on right now. While I'm attracted to shiny, glitzy things, I'm actually pretty lazy about wearing jewellery (I'm not one for multiple necklaces and stacked-on bangles), so a top with built-in bling is right up my alley. Also, this post has just made me realise that I totally have a uniform for this time of year, as evidenced here. I guess a black top + grey skirt + berry lip is my comfort zone! Breaking out of this grey and black rut is definitely going to be one of my New Year's resolutions...





Floral beaded pullover - Banana Republic
Grey tweed skirt - Banana Republic
Rose-patterned tights - XOXO via Winners
Black patent flats - J. Crew
Lipstick - "Rebel" by MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment