Can you believe it's nearly December already?! Wow, this year has just flown by! Here are the five little things I've been enjoying this past month... What were your favourite discoveries this November?
1. I was devastated when the Gingerbread Latte didn't make a re-appearance this season at Starbucks' in BC (although I hear it's been brought back due to the subsequent outcry?!). Anyway, I thought I'd try out the new Chestnut Praline Latte as a replacement...and it was actually delicious -- those "spiced praline crumbs" they top it with are delightful! I think the GL may just have a run for its money with this one...
2. Do you guys read Porter? This is a new magazine on my radar and I really enjoy it! Launched by Net-a-Porter this past spring, it's published six times a year and its glossy pages are crammed with all the things I love in a magazine: gorgeous fashion, interesting articles, and good but unpretentious writing. I think I'll definitely have to add it to this list.
3. After months of searching, I've finally found my perfect plaid scarf! Gap had a 50% off all items deal a few weeks ago, so I was able to snag this super cosy little number for half its original price.
4. My skin gets really dry this time of year, and I find Vaseline is the best cure for everything from chapped hands to flaky lips. This cocoa butter-scented one is amazing: it has the same consistency as the original, but with a yummy scent that will transport you to a Caribbean island (although I'm also fond of the distinctive smell of ordinary Vaseline).
5. I love this delicate Chilled Sky Mug from Anthropologie -- an early Christmas present from my mum (thank you, Mama!!). The icy blue colour feels so appropriate for this time of year and will be the perfect way to enjoy a Christmassy cup of hot chocolate.