Monday, August 18, 2014

Little Black Summer Dress

I've been trying to wean myself off wearing too much black (because, to be honest, it has a tendency to wash me out), but when I saw this dress on sale at J. Crew for 65% off the sale price (!!!), I just couldn't resist. Combining eyelet and a trumpet-flare hem--two of my favourite style features--it was a winning combination. While I'm planning on getting as many wears out of it as I can while the weather is warm, I think it will transition well into autumn--I'll exchange bare legs for tights and hot pink lipstick for berry.

Do you have a favourite LBD? Or do you think it's one those "closet essentials" that's a bit overrated?! Let me know in the comments!







Dress - J. Crew
Patent flats - J. Crew
Rings - Aldo and Topshop
Sunglasses - Aldo
Black nail polish - Licorice, Essie
Lipstick - Schiap, NARS

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit, I love all your rings!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. email me at ceknight.spfd@gmail.com and I will email with the image of the body types with some of the lettering removed

    ReplyDelete