Monday, September 1, 2014

Autumn Uniform

Autumn seemed to creep up so quickly this year--this time last week we were dying of heat exhaustion here in Vancouver, and now here we are shivering on the first day of September. Not that I'm complaining though! Fall is my favourite season, and I way prefer dressing for colder weather. I find I gravitate towards a uniform of sorts this time of year, and in the spirit of all things back to school, here's a little equation: jacket + patterned top + skirt + tights + boots = the perfect outfit combination for early autumn!

How about you? Do you veer towards certain clothes this time of year? Let me know in the comments! 




Leather jacket - River Island
Top - French Connection
Tweed skirt - Banana Republic
Boots - Steve Madden
Tights - Express
Pearl earrings (clip-ons) - Claire's
Lipstick - Ruby Woo, MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment