Friday, September 19, 2014

Lipstick of the Week: MAC Rebel

Let me introduce you to one of my all-time favourite lipsticks for autumn: MAC's Rebel. While it's a slightly intimidating looking dark purple colour in the tube, it's not actually that scary when it's on, I promise! It's a beautiful rich wine shade in a Satin finish, and it's my go-to colour when the weather starts turning autumnal (it's become a little ritual of sorts that I wear it on the first cold day in September). 

I love it with all the usual suspects: navy, midnight blue, grey, and camel (and occasionally black, although that combination can look a little bit intense for day), but my new favourite colour to wear it with is orange! 

Are you a fan of the berry lip?! Any favourite lipsticks in this shade?




No comments:

Post a Comment